lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

S L U T

¿Qué puedo decir? Amo la letra. Es parte de mi.



Well it may sound absurd.
I want to be a wreck for you.
Smash out my honor on your floor.
Fill up your bathtub with my moods.

Well it may sound a little frightening.
I want to swallow all your skin.
Chew your soft tissue into ash.
Beat your ego black and blue.

I will be your doll. I will be your hole. I will crush your bones. I will abrade your soul.
I will be your toy. I will be your thing. I will tear you down with the twist I bring.

I will be your doll. I will be your toll at the gates of hell. That is what I’m for.
I will be your flesh. I will be your end. Then on to the next. I will start again.

I will be your doll. I will be your girl. I will remove your heart. I will burn your world.
I will be your object. Tease and tear. I will be your, “hell I don’t have anything to wear.”
I will be your slut. I will be your bitch.

I will be your never ending, un-befriending, self expending, moral bending, thorn.


Adiós.

2 comentarios:

  1. Slut me encanta, pero la de L'Âme Immortelle YOY.
    Chale con tu musiquita, me jodió los oídos ;_;

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sorry, aun ando modificándole cosas :( te AMO

    ResponderEliminar